The Ride family is Red Paddle Co's most versatile range, but they recognise that bigger riders often look for a board offering more stability, which is where the Red Paddle Co 10'8″ Ride comes in.
It has all the same qualities as the 9’8” and the 10’6”, but it’s two inches wider at 34” and has an extra 56 litres of volume, creating a more stable ride. It’s also 4.7” thick, which means you get greater stiffness at lower pressure. In fact, it’s more than 40 per cent stiffer than a standard 4” board at the same pressure. Another benefit of the 10’8” is that you can take a small passenger on the board more easily, too, which is why family paddlers often prefer it to the smaller Ride options.
As with other Red Paddle Co inflatable paddle boards, the 10’8″ Ride features the MSL fusion composite and airtight coating construction process for a lighter and stiffer board.
- Updated stainless steel cargo tie down d-rings complete with bungee cord.
- Improved central carry handle.
- Integrated tail handle and leash d-ring.
- Machine-pressed, thermosealed “crocodile finish” deck pads utilizing a stronger adhesive.
What is MSL? Monocoque Structural Laminate (MSL) fusion composite and airtight coating is a new construction process. MSL involves fusing the second layer of hard-wearing polymer to the dropstitch core at the raw material stage, removing hand gluing errors. The high-tech industrial process also saves up to 5 lbs of weight per board and makes the boards stiffer at lower pressures.
The combination of overall width, plus the wide tail, creates an unbelievably stable platform. This is a big, wide and stable board so it’s never going to win any races or slay waves at Pipeline, but it still feels lively and responsive – they’ve put it head to head against every other 34″+ board and it blows them all away. The 10’8″ Ride is completely unique. There’s nothing else like it on the market.
- The Titan Pump – a revolutionary dual chamber inflatable paddle board pump that will inflate your board in half the time with half the effort, and still pump to 25PSI easily.
- MSL fusion composite and airtight coating
- High-grade, double-thread internal high density drop stitching which can handle up to 25PSI
- Double layer fusion construction featuring a “board within a board”. This adds “bomb-proof-ness,” massive strength, stiffness, consistent shape and mega durability
- Side rails with four layers of taping – maintains the boards shape, stiffness and air tight qualities. Four times thicker than many inflatable paddle boards
- Special “air block” membrane eliminates air leakage
- Three tracking iFins for the best mix of directional stability and control
- Integrated tail handle and rear D-ring for leash
- Nose d-ring
- Super traction, non-slip EVA deck pad
- Front cargo net for carrying gear with stainless d-rings
- Low profile handle so no risk of injury
- Central carry handle, more comfortable than before
- Built using Tec Air specification, with new valves, improved seals, cap and stronger threads
- SUP board has a 2 year warranty
- Red Paddle Co Backpack
- Titan Pump
- Repair Kit
- Free water resistant phone case
Length: 325 cm
Width: 86 cm
Thickness: 12 cm
Weight: 9 kg
Volume: 296 Ltr
Maximum load: 120 kg
Material: Mirasol dropstitch texture, PVC, anti-slip pads of EVA
Construction: Double layer and double belt on both sides