The Red Paddle Co 11'0 Sport offers a step up in performance from the Ride family and has been designed for the more experienced paddler to deliver more speed and dynamic characteristics (although they’re not race boards). Their secret lies in their shape. They’re narrower than a Ride, so they cut through the water more cleanly, and the drawn-out nose section gives them more glide across the water.
The 11'0″ offers fast inflation and great flat-water performance for riders up to 90 kg, while the 12'6″ Sport is more suited to longer touring trips and/or the larger rider. Both boards are fitted with Red Paddle Co's patented RSS system for maximum rigidity.
- As with other Red Paddle Co inflatable paddle boards, the 11’ Sport features the MSL fusion composite and airtight coating construction process for a lighter and stiffer board.
- Updated stainless steel cargo tie down d-rings complete with bungee cord.
- Improved central carry handle.
- Integrated tail handle and leash d-ring.
- Machine-pressed, thermosealed “crocodile finish” deck pads utilizing a stronger adhesive.
- Updated 6.75″ US fin box for easier roll up.
What is MSL? Monocoque Structural Laminate (MSL) fusion composite and airtight coating is a new construction process. MSL involves fusing the second layer of hard-wearing polymer to the dropstitch core at the raw material stage, removing hand gluing errors. The high-tech industrial process also saves up to 5 lbs of weight per board and makes the boards stiffer at lower pressures.
The Rocker Stiffening System (RSS) system works to give unrivalled stiffness. The RSS is designed to increase rigidity by 30-50%. It works by inserting battens along the rails of the board. While some inflatable boards flex in the water, Red Paddle Co’s 15-25 PSI super-stiff, double layer construction holds firm and allows you to paddle with confidence.
The Red Paddle Co Sport 11’0″ is a great board for gliding across bays, lakes, up and down rivers and surfing small waves. It’s the perfect cruiser!
- The Titan Pump – a revolutionary dual chamber inflatable paddle board pump that will inflate your board in half the time with half the effort, and still pump to 25PSI easily.
- MSL fusion composite and airtight coating
- High-grade, double-thread internal high density drop stitching which can handle up to 25PSI
- Double layer fusion construction featuring a “board within a board”. This adds “bomb-proof-ness,” massive strength, stiffness, consistent shape and mega durability
- Side rails with four layers of taping – maintains the boards shape, stiffness and air tight qualities. Four times thicker than many inflatable paddle boards
- Special “air block” membrane eliminates air leakage
- Features the RSS System
- Removable fin using US fin box. Comes with fin designed for straight tracking
- Integrated tail handle and rear D-ring for leash
- Nose d-ring
- Super traction, non-slip EVA deck pad
- Front cargo net for carrying gear with stainless d-rings
- Low profile handle so no risk of injury
- Central carry handle, more comfortable than before
- Built using Tec Air specification, with new valves, improved seals, cap and stronger threads
The SUP board has 2-year warranty.
- Red Paddle Co Backpack
- Titan Pump
- Repair Kit
- RSS Battens
- Free water resistant phone case
Carbon SUP paddle Performance
SUP paddle PERFORMANCE is entierly made of Carbon fiber, which includes the shaft, blade and also the handle. It's extremly lightweight as it only weighs approximately 600g. The length of the paddle is adjustable to your prefered length between 170 and 220cm.
- 2 pcs SUP paddle
- Karbon fiber shaft
- Karbon fiber blade
- blade size: 8.0'
- Carbon handle
- weight: about 600g
- adjustable length: 170-220cm
- Material: 9K Carbon fiber
Length: 335 cm
Width: 76 cm
Thickness: 12 cm
Weight: 9 kg
Volume: 300 Ltr
Maximum load: 100 kg
Material: Mirasol dropstitch texture, PVC, anti-slip pads of EVA
Construction: Double layer and double belt on both sides