ADVANCED FRAME CONVERTIBLE KAYAK
Advancedframe Convertible Elite Inflatable Kayak
PRODUCT ID: AE1007-E
Experience an unforgettable adventure with the Advancedframe Convertible Elite Inflatable Kayak.
Two seats allow your adventure to be joined by a friend or a partner and have an unforgettable experience together and explore the beauty of untouched corners, although you can go on the route yourself. The kayak is nicely steerable.
Although it measures 4.5m in length, it is lightweight, it weights only 23.5kg. It does not take up much space as it can easily be folded into the trunk. Store it into the bag and you can put it in each trunk. No additional luggage racks and supports are required for transport. All you need is a paddle, a life jacket and plenty of goodwill to paddle.
Due to the aluminum ribbed frame technology in the bow and stern and Drop-Stitch technology, the kayak approaches technology of a kayak with a solid bottom.
All this enables it to improve tracking in open waters and has better handling and speed.
The design of the Advanced Frame Convertible Elite Inflatable Kayak deck allows you to turn your kayak from open to closed in just a few seconds.
Comfort is also provided and the seats with the lumbar support give you comfort even after hours of paddling.
The kayak is extremely durable, has extreme puncture resistance, so you can worry about destroying the kayak slightest contact with sharp objects.
Quick repair kit is also included.
You can check out the paddles for this kayak HERE.
- Hull Design: Improved tracking, rigidity and torso speed is possible due to the integrated aluminum rib and bowfeed
technology and drop-stitch technology.
- Durable: extreme puncture resistance is guaranteed due to the 3 layer material
- Easy To Set Up: easy way to use it. When you receive the product just unscrew it, inflate and secure the seats
- Comfortable: High support, adjustable padded seats provide comfort for hours of paddling.
- Versatile: paddle in solo or tandem, 3 seat location
- OPTIONAL DECK with Honey Comb Rip-Stop Fabric
- Attach a single deck or double deck kit (optional) to have a closed kayak. You can also attach a spray skirt.
- Advanced Elements Spring Valve
- Drop-stitch floor construction
- 2 High-back w/ inflatable lumbar support
- D-ring tie downs
- Molded low-profile rubber handles
- Reinforced bow and stern seams
- Durable double-coated fabric
- Paddle holders
- Skeg tracking fin
- 6 Chambers
- Deck lacing for quick access to gear
- Rip-stop fabric
- Drop-stitch Floor
- TDuffel Bag w/ removable shoulder straps
- 2 High-back Lumbar Seats
- Repair Kit
- Owner’s Manual
More information about Advanced elements kayaks is available HERE.
What is "drop-stitch" floor technology?
As shown in the picture, "drop-stitch" floor technology allows to create high pressure. This improves tracking and increases hull speed.
Why to choose drop-stitch technology?
Floor provides the best strength and stability..
Once installed, it stays in place and does not move. You do not have to remove or reinstall it with every kayak failure.
If you like to paddle in shallows where dangers can be hidden underwater, drop stitch technology is is the best fit for you. Because of its durability, protects the kayak from damage. The soft bottom of the kayak inflates between 1 and 3 PSI, and at drop stitch floors it inflates between 10 and 15 PSI.