Railblaza Visibility Kit II is safety equipment every recreational paddler or kayak angler needs. In just one handy kit you will receive everything that you need to make sure your kayak or canoe is visible on water, during day and also during the night.
StarPort HD is easy to mount with supplied fastenings and once you've done that you can clip in the 1 meter Extenda Pole 1000.
During the day you can attach the orange flag and during the night you can attach Illuminate i360 all-round white navigation light for safety and for compliance with the regulations during the night.
The kit is easily disassembled and all its parts are relatively small so it’s easy to store.
Light i360 can be moved and mounted on other Railblaza mounts that you have on your kayak, and you can alternatively use Extenda Pole 1000 to display a dive or national flag. You can also use it as a camera stand together with a Railblaza camera mount.
• Railblaza Visibility Kit II is designed and made in New Zealand with high quality materials and the newest LED technology
• It offers 3 modes:
- Full brightness navigation mode in which battery lasts up to 25 hours
- Low brightness work mode in which battery lasts up to 160 hours
- flashing emergency mode in which battery lasts more than 200 hours
• Waterproof up to 1 meter depth
• powered by 3x AA batteries, that are not supplied in the kit
• In compliance with USCG 2NM 33 CFR 183.810 & ABYC A-16
• as a part of this kit you receive a StarPort HD Railblaza accessories mount, however the kit is also compatible with all other Railblaza mounts, that are not supplied
• Flag size: 450mm x 200mm
• Railblaza Extenda Pole can be adjusted to 3 lengths:
- Height using one section: 380mm (15”)
- Height using two sections: 680mm (27”)
- Height using three sections: 980mm (38.5”)
Included in the kit:
• 1x 1 meter 3 piece Extenda Pole
• orange flag
• Railblaza Illuminate i360 all-round white navigation light (3x AA batteries are not included)
• 1x StarPort HD mount
• fastening pack (4 x 5mm x 20mm 304 stainless machine screws, washers and nylok nuts)
• Velcro strap for storing the Extenda Pole 1000