The Rule 1100 offers impressive pumping power for its size and cost. Competitive models in this pumping range are much larger and far more expensive. 12 Volts DC.
High Flow – optimized impeller to provide greater flow at the same amperage
Built-in Thermal Cut-Off (TCO) – provides added protection for pump and vessel
Back Flow Prevention - reduces the amount of water left over in the bilge, reducing odor and helping keep your bilge cleaner
Hidden Air Vents in the Body – helps prevent air locking in challenging plumbing installations and helps with the check valve
Threaded Discharge - easier installation, easier maintenance
- Flow Rate: 1100 gph (4164 lph)
- Port Type: 1-1/8" (28mm) Hose barb
- Voltage: 12 Vdc
- Amp Draw: 4.1 amp
- Fuse Size: 7.5 amp
- Connections: For 25mm (1") and 28mm (1 1/8") bore hose.
- Current Draw: 3.7(amps)
- Fuse Size: 6(amp)
- Output: Up to 69 litres/minute (15 gallons/minute) without check valve. Max recommended discharge head 2m.
- Compact pump for smaller vessels.
- Tough plastic body.
- Quick release inlet strainer allows rapid cleaning.
- Low amp draw conserves batteries.
- Built-in Thermal Cut-Off. Motor rated for 1500-hour life.
- Check Valve included for Back Flow Prevention.
- Vented body to prevent air locking.
- Threaded port for easier installation and maintenance.
- For automatic operation use Rule Float Switches.
- Base not interchangeable with old range but can be fitted to existing screw holes.
- Packaged Dimensions: L:18.00 x H:9.00 x W:17.00cm
- Actual Weight: 0.41 Kg (Approx. 0.61 Kg packed)