Feelfree waterproof dry bag Tube 10L Red
Why choose Feelfree Dry Tube?
There is a great range of different waterproof bags available on the market, so the question remains, why Feelfree Dry Tube became one of the most popular products. The answer is simple – because Dry Tube is simply the best option.
The bag is comfortable and the material is nice to the touch. Dry Tube is available in 12 different colour combination and five different sizes.
However, that is not all:
- The bag features special technology for closing the bag and welding of joints
- Every Dry Tube is tested for 86.4 kg pressure (international standard ASTMD 1683-1990A)
- The bags are made out of PVC Tarpaulin, which is an extremely durable waterproof material, resistant to UV light
- Comes with its own adjustable and removable shoulder strap
- This type of bag can carry at least the weight that equals its volume – which is in this case 10L
The bag is closed by rolling it down tightly three times and then clipping both sides together. The correctly closed bag will protect your items even if the bag is submerged, however, the bag normally floats on the water. With Feelfree Dry Tube you’ll be ready for all kinds of weather conditions and all types of outdoor activities.
Feelfree waterproof bags can make a lovely and practical business gift.
Protect your personal items anywhere and anytime with the Feelfree waterproof bags
Feelfree waterproof bags are becoming a must-have for everyone who loves skiing, hiking, motorbikes, camping, diving and all other outdoor enthusiasts that enjoy being in nature in all weather conditions.
Feelfree waterproof bags protect your items from weather conditions, water, dust, sand, mud and UV light, and are perfect for use in extreme temperature conditions (from -40 to +70 Celsius degrees).
Link to official Feelfree dry bag 10l page can be found HERE.