Bilge Pump Rule 500 12V
Bilge pump to quickly pump water out of a boat
With the Rule 500 gph 12V automatic bilge pump you will be rid of water from your boat in no time!
The pump motor has a 1500-hour life, so you can be sure that your boat won't sink or slow down even during the longest trips.
This bilge pump is extremely light and compact, which makes it ideal for skiing and other smaller boats. The pump is fireproof, which makes it completely safe to use.
● quick release inlet strainer allows rapid cleaning
● for automatic handling, Rule Float Switches use is necessary
● the pump has a firm plastic body with an integrated strainer
● connections: for 19 mm (3/4) bore hose
● fuse size: 1.5 (amp)
● discharge outlet: 19 mm
● 12V DC unless specified otherwise
● dimensions: 90 mm height, 60 mm base diameter
● output: up to 28 litres a minute; maximum discharge head 2 m
● package dimensions: L – 15.00 x H – 8.00 x W – 19.00 cm
● weight: 0.32 kg (approximately 0.52 kg packaged)